StarQuest USA

Open to all Starion and Conquest enthusiasts.
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Vegas Nationals "The Enhanced Version" edited by me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Vegas Nationals "The Enhanced Version" edited by me.    2010-12-06, 1:01 am

Removed some the the shakiness, improved contrast, sharpness and other settings. Watch the original version and then this one. PLEASE pass it around. Made it easier to watch for YOU GUYS! The original video is roughly 74mb's this enhanced video is 189mb's!!!

Original Version
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif4

Enhanced Version
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif4
Back to top Go down
Scootertoad
14a
14a


Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Nationals "The Enhanced Version" edited by me.    2010-12-08, 4:35 pm

Nice job dood ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sub Zero
Mile High Club
Mile High Club
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 53
Location : Summit County, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Nationals "The Enhanced Version" edited by me.    2010-12-09, 12:24 am

We're still learning all this editing. Still don't know how my whole album was tagged to the video?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vegas Nationals "The Enhanced Version" edited by me.    2010-12-09, 12:30 am

Sub Zero wrote:
We're still learning all this editing. Still don't know how my whole album was tagged to the video?

You don't know much about the internet huh lol copy and paste the red bold section and stick it in the address bar.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy293/renato-nowacyk/?action=view&current=large.mp4
Back to top Go down
Sub Zero
Mile High Club
Mile High Club
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 53
Location : Summit County, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Nationals "The Enhanced Version" edited by me.    2010-12-09, 12:36 am

C89ZX7R wrote:
Sub Zero wrote:
We're still learning all this editing. Still don't know how my whole album was tagged to the video?

You don't know much about the internet huh lol copy and paste the red bold section and stick it in the address bar.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy293/renato-nowacyk/?action=view&current=large.mp4


I agree, my brain is not internet wired, too abstract to me
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vegas Nationals "The Enhanced Version" edited by me.    2010-12-09, 12:37 am

are you on firefox?
Back to top Go down
Sub Zero
Mile High Club
Mile High Club
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 53
Location : Summit County, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Nationals "The Enhanced Version" edited by me.    2010-12-09, 12:38 am

C89ZX7R wrote:
are you on firefox?

MAC
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vegas Nationals "The Enhanced Version" edited by me.    2010-12-09, 12:44 am

was going to show you how to take a link from a pic, shorten it so you can see the full album. not sure if u can do it on mac. anyways. here.

Firefox Windows Instructions

Example picture



Right click on the picture

Left click on "copy image location"

the following will be copied to the invisible clipboard

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

now remove everything in the address bar

right click in the address bar

left click on paste

the above link will be there

now remove http://i138. and everything past his user name

only thing left would be

photobucket.com/albums/q272/DzG54BNutz

Now if they don't have there profile set to private you can go in and view all the media they uploaded Smile
Back to top Go down
Sub Zero
Mile High Club
Mile High Club
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 53
Location : Summit County, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Nationals "The Enhanced Version" edited by me.    2010-12-09, 12:54 am

C89ZX7R wrote:
was going to show you how to take a link from a pic, shorten it so you can see the full album. not sure if u can do it on mac. anyways. here.

Firefox Windows Instructions

Example picture



Right click on the picture

Left click on "copy image location"

the following will be copied to the invisible clipboard

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

now remove everything in the address bar

right click in the address bar

left click on paste

the above link will be there

now remove http://i138. and everything past his user name

only thing left would be

photobucket.com/albums/q272/DzG54BNutz

Now if they don't have there profile set to private you can go in and view all the media they uploaded Smile



Must set it to private, thanks! I think this works the same for mac's. Will try it next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vegas Nationals "The Enhanced Version" edited by me.    

Back to top Go down
 
Vegas Nationals "The Enhanced Version" edited by me.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Viva Las Vegas. April 21~24 2011
» Version Select Kouki Aero w/ Kouki wing
» GS Nationals 2008
» Van Nationals 2010 Photo gallery
» usa nationals...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarQuest USA :: Community :: Event Planner :: Event Pictures-
Jump to: