StarQuest USA

Open to all Starion and Conquest enthusiasts.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Police and S.W.A.T units sweep up gang trash in California.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scootertoad
14a
14a

PostSubject: Police and S.W.A.T units sweep up gang trash in California.   2010-12-09, 9:54 am

I saw on the news yesterday that law inforcement in many counties in California got together with thier gang units and S.W.A.T teams and invaded many know "gang" infested areas and made many arrests in an attempt to break up these poor excuses for human beings "gangs" and activities.
More power to them and i hope they're plan succeeds and that this action spreads to other states , i would dearly love see a clean and civilized America thrive once again.
Back to top Go down
Dz Nutz
Administration
Administration

PostSubject: Re: Police and S.W.A.T units sweep up gang trash in California.   2010-12-09, 12:49 pm

i love it around here. No gangs or drugs or anything according to the local paper Wink According to law enforcement here though, the front range is getting as bad as Cali Sad
Back to top Go down
http://starquestusa.forumotion.com
Sub Zero
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

PostSubject: Re: Police and S.W.A.T units sweep up gang trash in California.   2010-12-09, 12:59 pm

My brother was almost beaten to death and then they tried to run him over!
Bunch of cowards is what they are, terrorists from within our nation and I wish they would be prosecuted as such!
Rio De Janeiro just had a gang sweep by the police, they are all the same no matter what country, put them all behind bars or kill all those bastards! Make an example of them for the rest that are entertaining the thought of ever joining a violent gang. Bunch of cowards!
Back to top Go down
Scootertoad
14a
14a

PostSubject: Re: Police and S.W.A.T units sweep up gang trash in California.   2010-12-13, 7:08 am

To add what Subzero wrote only a month ago here one block from my house a local school teacher on his way to work was attacked and robbed at 6.30 a.m on his way to work by a hispanic "party gang" , the poor fellow whilst trying to escape any further beatings ran in front of a oncoming truck and was killed .
I live in a somewhat upscale community , no area is safe from these heartless, brainless and soulless bastards ! .
Back to top Go down
Dz Nutz
Administration
Administration

PostSubject: Re: Police and S.W.A.T units sweep up gang trash in California.   2010-12-13, 8:11 am

Last week a HS girl was shot in front of a HS in Denver by a gang drive by. Police are saying the suspects are illegal as well. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://starquestusa.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Police and S.W.A.T units sweep up gang trash in California.   2010-12-15, 12:28 am

Wonder if they arrested Kelly for being a douche.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police and S.W.A.T units sweep up gang trash in California.   

Back to top Go down

Police and S.W.A.T units sweep up gang trash in California.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1