StarQuest USA

Open to all Starion and Conquest enthusiasts.
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Holy Hell.... THIS....................

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dz Nutz
Administration
Administration
avatar

Posts : 294
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 42
Location : Sycamore, OK

PostSubject: Holy Hell.... THIS....................   2010-12-27, 7:11 pm

The new Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. Shave 100 pounds and add 200 horses. Top speed of 265 with a factory HP guage goes to 1200. DROOL

267 MPH!!!!!

360 Blue

World Record Edition












Some one get me some clean chonies.
Back to top Go down
http://starquestusa.forumotion.com
caliber308
14a
14a
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-11-27
Location : Paulden,AZ

PostSubject: Re: Holy Hell.... THIS....................   2010-12-27, 7:28 pm

Daryl, You have to admit....That is one FUCKING UGLY car, (Looks like someone hit the back end of a semi with the front end) Now, the Lambo Countach was a car that looked sexy, and it would go fast. Same with the Ferrari F-40. The French have a problem with making fast cars look good. i.e. Peugouts and Citrons. What were the designers thinking??? "Well, let's try a Jaguar XK-120 grill on it". That is what it looks like Wink


Bill
Back to top Go down
Dz Nutz
Administration
Administration
avatar

Posts : 294
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 42
Location : Sycamore, OK

PostSubject: Re: Holy Hell.... THIS....................   2010-12-28, 8:37 am

I do agrre its ugly, but thats kinda my style. I like the treatment the SS has over the original all the way around. I do not like the grill. They fucked up trying to keep the Bugatti look on the front end. It reminds me of Cheech and Chong with the Rolls Royce grill on the VW bug.

Back to top Go down
http://starquestusa.forumotion.com
caliber308
14a
14a
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-11-27
Location : Paulden,AZ

PostSubject: Re: Holy Hell.... THIS....................   2010-12-28, 7:46 pm

@Dz Nutz wrote:
I do agrre its ugly, but thats kinda my style. I like the treatment the SS has over the original all the way around. I do not like the grill. They fucked up trying to keep the Bugatti look on the front end. It reminds me of Cheech and Chong with the Rolls Royce grill on the VW bug.


Sculp the fenders and roof line a bit , add some large wheels and "VOLLA", you just created a Bugatti Veyron reproduction body for a fraction of the cost Laughing I like fast exotic cars.......But, the Bugatti Veyron is not one. Fast? Yes. Exotic?.................I'll leave that up to others to decide Very Happy

Bill
Back to top Go down
Sub Zero
Mile High Club
Mile High Club
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 52
Location : Summit County, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Holy Hell.... THIS....................   2010-12-28, 8:08 pm

@caliber308 wrote:
Daryl, You have to admit....That is one FUCKING UGLY car, (Looks like someone hit the back end of a semi with the front end) Now, the Lambo Countach was a car that looked sexy, and it would go fast. Same with the Ferrari F-40. The French have a problem with making fast cars look good. i.e. Peugouts and Citrons. What were the designers thinking??? "Well, let's try a Jaguar XK-120 grill on it". That is what it looks like Wink


Bill


I would take the Mclaren F1 over the Veyron, even the driver seat location is more exotic, faster too in more usable speed range, how often would one brake 150mph or even 200?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay-HAR6kYS4

Lamborghini Reventon would be my choice if I had Veyron money to spend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiLnJyoEs4w
Back to top Go down
Dz Nutz
Administration
Administration
avatar

Posts : 294
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 42
Location : Sycamore, OK

PostSubject: Re: Holy Hell.... THIS....................   2010-12-29, 8:28 am

Yeah, I am not a fan of the Reventon. It is one of the Lambos I do not like. It has to be a Countach for me. The koenigsegg is alright IMO..

But in reality, if had 2.5 million You know I would spend it on fully redoing all the SQ's I could get my hands on. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://starquestusa.forumotion.com
caliber308
14a
14a
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-11-27
Location : Paulden,AZ

PostSubject: Re: Holy Hell.... THIS....................   2010-12-29, 8:47 am

@Dz Nutz wrote:


But in reality, if had 2.5 million You know I would spend it on fully redoing all the SQ's I could get my hands on. Wink

Twisted Evil

Bill
Back to top Go down
Sub Zero
Mile High Club
Mile High Club
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 52
Location : Summit County, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Holy Hell.... THIS....................   2010-12-29, 4:22 pm

@Dz Nutz wrote:
Yeah, I am not a fan of the Reventon. It is one of the Lambos I do not like. It has to be a Countach for me. The koenigsegg is alright IMO..

But in reality, if had 2.5 million You know I would spend it on fully redoing all the SQ's I could get my hands on. Wink


You can start with mine, a bargain for just $8k. That would leave you with 2,492,000 for a full redo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Holy Hell.... THIS....................   

Back to top Go down
 
Holy Hell.... THIS....................
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What the bloody hell is it?
» HELL ON WHEELS '08 June 28th in Ohio
» One hell of a buy!
» holy flood waters batman
» Holy Trinity CSS Midget & Junior Boys Basketball Tournament

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarQuest USA :: Community :: ALMOST Anything Goes-
Jump to: