StarQuest USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
StarQuest USA

Open to all Starion and Conquest enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting for housing....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dz Nutz
Administration
Administration
Dz Nutz

Hunting for housing.... Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for housing....   Hunting for housing.... I_icon_minitime2011-02-22, 8:04 am

Found a really nice duplex that we could afford that wasn't surrounded by shit hole. It was on the market for 2 weeks with "no response", then as soon as we go to look at it and and throw down some money, suddenly there are groups of people throwing money at the owner to get in to it. So now it looks like we are still going to be looking.

So ready to get the fuck out of my in laws house.
Back to top Go down
https://starquestusa.forumotion.com
UlrichWolf
Moderation
Moderation
UlrichWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for housing....   Hunting for housing.... I_icon_minitime2011-02-22, 6:27 pm

I know how it is.

Been looking for a house for a year or so, off and on.

Funny how it works.....everything I want, the realtor doesn't want to make happen. Everything the realtor suggests, I can practically move in tonight.

It tells me that somewhere along the line I am being bullshitted.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sub Zero
Mile High Club
Mile High Club
Sub Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for housing....   Hunting for housing.... I_icon_minitime2011-02-22, 9:10 pm

What you're going through is only half the fun!
Wait till the day you really want and like a house, you put a contract on it contingent of you first having to sell your current house and to spice things up on closing day your realtor tells you your mortgage loan been declined during the closing meeting, so you just sold your current home and you can't buy the new one because some idiot underwriter in the last minute decides to cancel your dreams. So now you're homeless and have only 2 days to find another mortgage loan but its Saturday! And all banks close at noon for the weekend, its 10am so you really only have 2 hours to make it happen!
Well it did happen, but what an intense 2 hours in my life!

Daryl, wish you and your family a great home, you do have some advantages:
As a buyer only there's no worries in selling, paying 6% to the realtor, having strangers go through your house, months of disappointments because its not selling and so on....

Much success on your hunt!
Back to top Go down
Dz Nutz
Administration
Administration
Dz Nutz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for housing....   Hunting for housing.... I_icon_minitime2011-02-23, 8:21 am

Was looking at a nice condo yesterday.... supposedly. The realtor calls me while I am sitting there waiting for him to show it to me to tell me he showed it the day before and rented it. Mother Fucker!!!!

Back to top Go down
https://starquestusa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for housing....   Hunting for housing.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for housing....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarQuest USA :: Community :: ALMOST Anything Goes-
Jump to: