StarQuest USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
StarQuest USA

Open to all Starion and Conquest enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?

Go down 
+2
Dz Nutz
Scootertoad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scootertoad
14a
14a

West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-19, 8:38 am

I'll be heading to Branson again for the June 26th weekend meet hosted by Larry , Mrs Larry and JR .
Despite the shitty weather last year everyone had a great time and the town of Branson itself is well worth the trip , for this year the truck and trailer will be staying home as i plan to do the 3,000 mile round trip flatty style either in my 85 or 87 Conquests.
As the PF meet is the following week i plan to stay in that part of the world and take in both of these 2011 events , so if your up for a major road trip let me know. Scotty. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dz Nutz
Administration
Administration
Dz Nutz

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-19, 9:06 am

Branson may be a possability for me. We have family in eastern OK we can go visit then it is just a short cruise over to Branson. Might have to try and plan for this.

What route would you be taking? Might try to join ya on the road from Colorado-ish.

Dz
Back to top Go down
https://starquestusa.forumotion.com
Scootertoad
14a
14a

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-19, 11:30 am

I-40 all the way mango taking in a bit of old Route 66 here and there.
Back to top Go down
Flatty Tory
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-20, 12:45 am

If I can get my girl road worthy and looking halfway presentable by then I'll head up with you Dz
Back to top Go down
Dz Nutz
Administration
Administration
Dz Nutz

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-20, 8:20 am

Flatty Tory wrote:
If I can get my girl road worthy and looking halfway presentable by then I'll head up with you Dz

Just worry bout some of the local gatherings this summer. Taking your SQ on a road trip is a whole nother can of worms you don't want to open yet. Make a few aroound CO this summer and get a good feel for the old girl before yoou try cross country jaunts. Or get a truck and trailer.
Back to top Go down
Flatty Tory
Mile High Club
Mile High Club

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-20, 11:12 am

Alright I can do that for sure. I don't think I would be able to take the time off work during the summer to drive out there at this point now that I really think about it so local it is!
Back to top Go down
Sub Zero
Mile High Club
Mile High Club
Sub Zero

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-20, 10:35 pm

Branson, I just might, too soon to tell but it is tempting me.
Back to top Go down
Dz Nutz
Administration
Administration
Dz Nutz

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-21, 7:59 am

I would really like to do Branson AND Mesquite. I am afraid I will have to pick one or the other though Sad

I need to put them both on the calender and start overlaying other schedules and saving more money to see if I can pull it off.

Dz
Back to top Go down
Scootertoad
14a
14a

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-21, 8:05 pm

Branson is a great meet man and a long haul for the Westcoasters , its a 2800 mile round trip for me ,the drive is for the diehard owners with reliable well maintained SQS amongst us and butts made of iron !, Mesquite 2010 was loosely based on Branson 2010 but with more bells and whistles and based at a classier joint , either way both are THEE meets to attend in 2011.
Back to top Go down
Sub Zero
Mile High Club
Mile High Club
Sub Zero

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-21, 9:23 pm

Scootertoad wrote:
Branson is a great meet man and a long haul for the Westcoasters , its a 2800 mile round trip for me ,the drive is for the diehard owners with reliable well maintained SQS amongst us and butts made of iron !, Mesquite 2010 was loosely based on Branson 2010 but with more bells and whistles and based at a classier joint , either way both are THEE meets to attend in 2011.

butts made of iron Laughing but what I really need is a back made of iron, it yells at me on long trips or any time spent under the hood. I was in Branson this Summer, I think it was about 850 miles oneway.
Must update the radiator for reliability sake, whole lot of nothing from east of Denver all the way across Kansas and a bad place to breakdown, the only hope is half of all Kansas cops are along I-70 should you get stranded it won't take long before they are able to assist you. But I'm just rambling now, I will do my best to attend.
Back to top Go down
Dz Nutz
Administration
Administration
Dz Nutz

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-22, 8:15 am

Yes the back is a serious issue for me as well after breaking it. We have done Loveland to NE Oklahoma in a day a few times so not too big of a deal. But like Renato said, Kansas sux big fat donkey ballz. I am trying to get to both but I think Mesquit is going to have priority for me this year. Late June in Branson is just going to be stupid hot and humid and I dont have AC right now.
Back to top Go down
Brazil Boy
Moderation
Moderation
Brazil Boy

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-23, 10:35 pm

Hell I will go why not......we got to get Bill to this one if heads down here we can all roll out as a group..
Back to top Go down
Dz Nutz
Administration
Administration
Dz Nutz

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-24, 8:18 am

SQ's East! It'll be like a John Candy movie.
Back to top Go down
Scootertoad
14a
14a

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2010-12-24, 2:21 pm

More the merrier , its a long drive but a pleasent one ,lots of rest and truck stops along the way also i like to jump off i-40 and haul ass on old Route 66 occasionally , see America how it used to be and sadly is no more.
Back to top Go down
meatwad
NOOB
NOOB

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime2011-01-06, 1:29 pm

fuckin a' i'll be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?   West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West coasters for Branson meet in June , anyone ?
Page 1 of 1