StarQuest USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
StarQuest USA

Open to all Starion and Conquest enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New wireless keyboard and mouse.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UlrichWolf
Moderation
Moderation
UlrichWolf

New wireless keyboard and mouse. Empty
PostSubject: New wireless keyboard and mouse.   New wireless keyboard and mouse. I_icon_minitime2011-01-01, 11:42 am

Well, yesterday my wireless mouse took a big shit.

The smoke and stinks-of-ozone kind of shit.

Now, I had been having problems determining what to buy myself for Christmas, even after Christmas passed, but thankfully, the shitting of the mouse solved that issue for me.

I went out and picked up the Logitech MX5500 Revolution set, and I have to say, these high dollar keyboards are NICE. It feels like I am typing on something made by Victoria Secret.

New wireless keyboard and mouse. 920-000383-R-2

It's a bluetooth thing rather than RF, and it does so much that I am still learning how to program it all.

It probably also launches Kim Jong Il's nuclear missiles, if I figure out how.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Dz Nutz
Administration
Administration
Dz Nutz

New wireless keyboard and mouse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wireless keyboard and mouse.   New wireless keyboard and mouse. I_icon_minitime2011-01-01, 1:21 pm

UlrichWolf wrote:
I have to say, these high dollar keyboards are NICE. It feels like I am typing on something made by Victoria Secret.

Fucking A Cotton! I would like to get a real nice wireless keyboard and mouse like that for my CAD programs. I already hook up to the 30" LCD HD TV as a second monitor.
Back to top Go down
https://starquestusa.forumotion.com

New wireless keyboard and mouse.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarQuest USA :: Community :: ALMOST Anything Goes-
Jump to: